Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded] Artiface Skipping to End

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Bowen Bloodgood, Oct 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bowen Bloodgood

Bowen Bloodgood Avatar

1. Title: Artiface Skipping to End.
    2. Reproduction Rate: 100%
    3. Blocker? No.
    4. Details: After resetting my quests an replaying the Path of Truth.. when I try to enter Artiface instead of loading the interior entrance, it puts me at the exit in the Library. The first time I had to backtrack to collect the crown before talking to the kobold and being able to proceed. However, my quest flag to enter Artiface never cleared. So I tried to enter again and again ended up at one of the library exists. Unable to leave until I backtracked and talked to the kobold again, then I could leave normally. Still got the 100k XP first time though.
    5. Steps to Reproduce: Uncertain. I just followed the quest normally until I got to Artiface. Perhaps I missed something along the way or perhaps something was left over from the quest reset?

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Bowen Bloodgood
    So you were able to get back to the entrance and complete the quest normally? You mentioned this wasn't a blocker so I wanted to make sure you were not stuck.

3. Bowen Bloodgood

Bowen Bloodgood Avatar

"Normally" no. I was able to backtrack from the library to get the crown and finish from that point forward.. I was not able to get through from the beginning of Artiface. So in that sense it doesn't stop you from completing the Path of Truth.. but it does skip all the content from the front entrance. At the time I didn't think to keep going back to talk to the elf or make my way to the entrance so I don't know if that was possible. And of course as I stated I still have the quest flag to enter Artiface.

4. Raven Swiftbow

Raven Swiftbow Bug Hunter

@Lexie I had the same thing happen - when I entered Artifice it put me into the forge area. I backtracked to the throne room and tried to leave to go into the room where Notus was - but a "barrier" blocked my way and I could not open that door.

So then I went back to pick up the crown - but when I picked it up it disappeared! I logged out completely, logged back in and resumed - the crown was there again and I then successfully picked it up. I completed the quest from that point. But it was not what I had expected from a 'quest reset.' Below is the location was was put into and the Debug info - if that helps at all.

11/2/2017 8:59 PM
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz (8) System RAM: 16298
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 GPU RAM: 2016
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.685.Date.10.30.17
    Area: Novia_R11_Hills01_ArtificeInterior
    Area Display Name: Halls of Artifice
    Loc: (208.4, -10.0, -168.1)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjExX0hpbGxzMDFfQXJ0aWZpY2VJbnRlcmlvcnx8KDIwOC4zOTcsIC0xMC4wMiwgLTE2OC4xMDQpfCgwLCAwLjczNywgMCwgMC42NzYpfDYzOS42OTMxfDkuOTYyOTI3fDEuOTY3ODgz

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.