Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded] Blood River Outskirts - Gus is not on the map

Discussion in 'Release 44 Dev+ Bug Forum' started by amaasing, Jul 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amaasing

amaasing Avatar

Stumbled across Gus last Friday and got the Undying Corruption quest. Didn't get to test any this weekend but today was able to do what he asked. Now I have no idea where he is where I can turn in the quest and complete it. He is not on my Map and I don't remember where I found him on Friday. Have been search for over an hour and no Gus. :) He needs to be on the map.

2. Puuk

Puuk Developer Emeritus

He is on the map. Are you talking about the compass? A marker is there, too. Once you've been there, it shows up. Gus is northwest of the Vertas (bad guys) elven camp.

3. amaasing

amaasing Avatar

Yes, I am talking about the compass. I have been there several times. However, the marker on the compass does not appear until you are right at the entrance unlike the other markers that can be used to 'guide' you in the right direction. However it seems that once you get there each time and the marker appears it will stay there for a while and then go away. I can't tell if it is finding the Spider Lair or other Lair that "replaces' it or not but will continue to try to see when it does leave the compass.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.