Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded] Broken Arrow

Discussion in 'Release 44 Bug Forum' started by Calan Caitin, Jul 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calan Caitin

Calan Caitin Avatar

2) 100% so far
    3) no
    4) I have a stack of arrows in my supply chest that is 92,100 arrows. It is red and I can't take any. Since I'm an archer, that is kind of a big deal. So I just bought another stack of 144k from the vendor. It is also red and can't be moved, but is in my backpack and I am grossly overweight.
    5) Buy or move any large quantity stack of arrows I guess.
    6) OS: Windows 10 (10.0.0) 64bit
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6400 CPU @ 2.70GHz (4) System RAM: 8143
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 GPU RAM: 2016

2. Calan Caitin

Calan Caitin Avatar

This needs some immediate attention please. I have rezoned, restarted from login and completely shut down and restarted. The arrows are still red in both the chest and my backpack. I am unable to move or play with this much weight in my backpack.

3. Calan Caitin

Calan Caitin Avatar

Could one of the devs or game masters at least move these arrows out of my pack and into the bank or something so I could at least play the game if no fix for them is in the near future?

4. Lord Subtleton

Lord Subtleton Developer Emeritus

This is already in our tracking system as issue # 49096. Sorry you encountered this problem. I'll let the CS team know about this, see if there is a temporary solution here.

5. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@faceman Can you please contact our customer support team at support@portalarium.com with the information, including your in-game name and the amount of gold you spent on arrows. I know the thing is you just want your character to move again. Thank you!

I am also sorry this happened.

6. Calan Caitin

Calan Caitin Avatar

I found a solution for my problem. I stripped down and stored everything in my pack I could and had a guild mate kill me. The arrows went into the oracle ransom system, so now I can move around freely again. I can reclaim the arrows once a patch fixes the issue... as along as it's within 30 days. =)

7. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Wow, great workaround. I'm so glad the Price of the Oracle picked your arrows!
    whew.
    I assume you put in the # of arrows you wanted total and ended up with lots more arrows than you had intended?

8. Calan Caitin

Calan Caitin Avatar

When I buy arrows I buy them in bulk. I just thought the ones in my storage locker was bugged so bought the 144k worth to use in the meanwhile. The Oracle only picked the arrows because I left no other choice. Everything else was in storage I had in my pack that could be looted. I was a little surprised it worked myself, but hey... And thank you Sarah for your response and offer to help. The devs do care! Great work all.

9. High Baron O`Sullivan

High Baron O`Sullivan Avatar

@Lexie I have this exact issue. Have a stack of over 100k arrows in my bank. Cannot unstack, cannot use due to weight. Says cannot unstack because it exceeds stack limit of 32652

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.