Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded] Can't reclaim item from CF vendor after vendor replacing.

Discussion in 'Release 42 Bug Forum' started by Ryan2, Jun 10, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan2

Ryan2 Avatar

1. Title: Can't reclaim item from CF vendor after vendor replacing.
    2. Reproduction Rate: 100%
    3. Blocker: dont find any methods for resolve this problem. (tried to restart the game)
    4. Details: I replace my CF vendor from En Nox to Luna City three days earlier, and now i trying reclaim any goods from vendor, but unsuccesfull. I get message in center of screen: "Failed to reclaim the item from the vendor". New items(added after vendor replacement) reclaimed succesfull (I dont reclaim old items before vendor replacement).

update: old items have additional description in details (red text): "This item is not currently available on the public because the vendor that it is associated with is not currently placed on a housing lot"

update 2: attempt to purchase old goods with another character unsuccesfull, and is accompanied by a message: "There was a problem during the exchange, and it could not be completed."
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    - save lot in property manager slot
    - place lot in another location(only deed).
    - in property manager, on saved lot click and choose variant - "replace to bank"(or something like this... dont remember)
    - going to old location and give CF vendor from bank.
    - going to new location and put CF vendor.
    - looking to goods list and see red text in descriptions, etc....
    6. User Specs: i think its not important.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2017
  2. Gamician

Gamician Avatar

@Dmitry Donskoy, Reporting this issue is truly appreciated. It has been added to the Bug Reporting System for Development Team review.

Dmitry Donskoy likes this.
  3. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

We have a fix coming to life for this shortly. Bug # is: 46977.
    Since the fix is not retroactive you can get your items back two different ways: 1) Pick up the vendor and place it in your inventory. This will send the items to the bank. 2) Go to the bank and go to the vendor list items and send the items to the bank from there. Let us know how it goes and I'm sorry for the issues
    @Dmitry Donskoy

4. Ryan2

Ryan2 Avatar

Thanks, I've already been told about this with more experienced players, and they suggested me first variant a few days earlier.

Lexie likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.