Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded] Chest piece missing

Discussion in 'Release 45 Bug Forum' started by tagert64, Sep 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tagert64

tagert64 Avatar

i had a 5.5 heal bonus chest piece that i recently made like two weeks ago, i then patterned it with ardor's priestess robe it was dyed black on both primary and other about 4 days ago, I made the chest the day before i bought the priestess pattern and i patterned it the next day technically the same day it was just really late when i made it, so i patterned it later that day. When i logged in today it had disappeared.
    I play on a mac.

OS X 10.12.6
    CPU Intel (R) CPREL (TM) 5-4288 U CPU @ 2.60 GHZ
    System Ram 8192 GPU System Iris Open GPU Ram 1536

Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
  2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@tagert64
    Please be sure to check your inventory under the equipment tab once again, just in case it was missed on accident. And to check nearby chests. Was it on your avatar when you logged, and then when you logged in you came back to find your chest slot was unequipped? If you continue to have issues after checking around again, please contact our customer support at support@portalarium.com with all the details. I'm sorry for the trouble.

3. tagert64

tagert64 Avatar

I just checked again and it isn't there, i had it on my heal deck and switch between decks regularly. It may have been on or i may have been on a different deck the moment i logged , but it was linked to my heal deck .Instead of it being on me when i logged in. it had switched out my tuxedo patterned chest piece of atenism. i have since then pulled a 5 heal bonus chest piece from my vendor and replaced it with that chest. But it is definitely not there i had it patterned with the ardor's priestess pattern so it is quite noticeable also it was dyed black.

I did notice that it was allowing me to switch decks instantly the day it was lost.
    I don't own any storage chests, and i have only been to the bank once since it was lost and it was not there. I also have never taken it off my person since i created it.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.