Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded] COTO's not stacking

Discussion in 'Items & Inventory' started by Proteus Tempest, Dec 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Proteus Tempest

Proteus Tempest Avatar

12/10/2017 8:01 AM
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker? NO
    Details: I received more COTOs today when logging in and had received from the game COTOs from previous days. I stacked the COTOs from the recent days on the QA server and they stacked with each other but they would not stack with the COTOs that came from the account save from the LIVE server. I had noticed that the new QA COTOs had a gold coin value associated with them and the LIVE server COTOs did not.
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6850K CPU @ 3.60GHz (12) System RAM: 32675
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU RAM: 8086
    SotA.EarlyAccess.QA.Win.64.601.Date.12.07.17
    Area: POT_island_metropolis_01a_template/Tempest Reef
    Area Display Name: Tempest Reef
    Loc: (15.8, 89.0, 13.4)
    Debug: UE9UX2lzbGFuZF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxYV90ZW1wbGF0ZXxUZW1wZXN0IFJlZWZ8KDE1LjgwOCwgODkuMDQ5LCAxMy4zNTUpfCgwLCAwLjk2NiwgMCwgMC4yNil8LTIwMS40NzY1fDIzLjM0MzA5fDEwLjE2NzU1

2. Datendrache

Datendrache Avatar

COTOs (and other items) that have a GP value won't stack with COTOSs that don't. Albeit rare, is it possible to acquire Gold COTO in the Live server that have a value of 250gp (you either find them or are given them by Portalarium as a reward.) I believe this distinguishes between "stealable" COTO and non stealable, since store bought items are supposed to be unstealable. If I'm wrong on this, I hope someone chimes in with a better answer.

Sincerely,

Engineer

Lexie and Spoon like this.
  3. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Datendrache you are definitely on the right track!
    @Proteus Tempest if check the COTOs you will see those that have red text in the item UI won't stack with those that don't, and vice versa. They are not completely identical.
    Kinda like if you buy carrots from a NPC then pick up carrots that were set as deco from a scene, they won't stack in your inventory. The system was not made to merge them together since they are slightly different. To force merge them would cause new problems.

Proteus Tempest and Datendrache like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.