Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded] Cursor and "e" not working

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Aldornia, Jun 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aldornia

Aldornia Avatar

I'm talking OFF line. My cursor does not turn green when I click on chairs, chests, bags, etc. I cannot open doors, sit on chairs, lay on bed - anything where I use the "e" key and can't double click because cursor isn't working either. When I do click on a chest I get Msg "This (chest?} has already been looted" I can't get out of my house, can't water garden, can't lock doors, This is only on OFF line.

My ON line works fine. Please fix.

2. Lord Subtleton

Lord Subtleton Developer Emeritus

Sorry to hear you are having trouble. We aren't seeing these issues internally. Have you tried creating a new save game and seeing if the problem persists?

3. Aldornia

Aldornia Avatar

Thanks for response. I'll do that now.

4. Aldornia

Aldornia Avatar

Well that didn't work. And to make it weirder, I changed the house. Still can't use the "e" It does work on the basement, so I figured I could live there. lol So I put a couple chest in the first level of basement and it worked! I could use the "e" and double click both, open the door. Went to bank to get more stuff, came back and it doesn't work again. I can interact with planting beds, but have no way to water them. Very frustrating. I obviously must have done something, but can't figure out what. I'm sure the developers have bigger problems to worry about, so I'll just play ON line. My friends work during the day, so I really liked OFF line so I could play solo. Thanks to Lord Subtleton for trying to help.

Oops, just noticed I posted in the wrong place.. Didn't notice the OFF Line Mode. Sorry.

5. Lord Subtleton

Lord Subtleton Developer Emeritus

Anyone else having this issue?

6. Rowell

Rowell Avatar

Yes, I am also having this issue (have another post in this forum noting it). Cannot open doors to my houses, cannot activate objects. No green cursor. No "E" command.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.