Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded]Double daily experience credit

Discussion in 'Release 45 Bug Forum' started by Tahru, Sep 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tahru

Tahru Avatar

When i logged in my alt, I noticed that there were 2 back to back 10k logged experience rewards almost immediately, and then when I logging in with my main, there was one. It was my first time logging in today, so I know it was not an old log (plus it happened after the red login messages).

I have not seen this before and I don't know if it will happen again.

Moiseyev Trueden likes this.
  2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Hello @Tahru

Looking at our logs, I think we may have identified the cause for this. Is it possible you have multiple accounts? Chat doesn't clear from the client between switched accounts, so if an account logs in immediately followed by an alternate account, the "You've just received 10,000 bonus experience points" message would be visible for both the first account's application as well as the second in the chat.

3. Tahru

Tahru Avatar

I have two accounts. But I saw this before logging into the second one. Maybe it was a fluke. Glad you can track it on your end. I just checked the logs and I only see one each. So maybe the is a glitch that caused a double print of it.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
    GreyMouser Skye likes this.
  4. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Let us know if you experience the issue again. Our logs show that the server only delivered the daily award once, so at worst it may be an issue with messaging.

5. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

I have 3 accounts and I tend to see the 10k XP bonus from a previous login quite often. I have never seen it happen on the first account login though.

Pretty sure this is just an issue with the chat log not clearing between multiple accounts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.