Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded] Elysian Illumination casting and effect bug

Discussion in 'Release 45 Bug Forum' started by Sycholic, Sep 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sycholic

Sycholic Avatar

9/19/2017 4:16 PM
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? no
    Details: Ely illumination has some issues with it.
    1. in the description it says this effects Undead.... it damages ANY hostile mobs, not Undead only.
    2. it will not effect anything walking into the area effect. You have to cast it while hostile mobs are inside the area... they cant just walk into it like Immolation. This is kinda counter intuitive or is just wrong as the light is always shining down while you have that spell running. Is it not?
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 965 Processor (4) System RAM: 8191
    GPU: AMD Radeon (TM) R7 370 Series GPU RAM: 4074
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.660.Date.09.12.17
    Area: OverworldIsland
    Area Display Name: Hidden Vale
    Loc: (296.1, -4.8, 261.3)
    Debug: T3ZlcndvcmxkSXNsYW5kfHwoMjk2LjEwNCwgLTQuNzc4LCAyNjEuMjY3KXwoMCwgLTAuODMzLCAwLCAwLjU1Myl8MjQ3LjYxOTh8MjkuOTA3ODJ8MjA=

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Sycholic

For #1: I tried various mobs, and I cannot get it to damage anything that isn't undead so far. Which mobs are you seeing damage on? I am seeing it spam zero damage...

#2: This I could repro, and checking further, we do have a bug open for. Sorry about that. I wasn't aware of it off the top of my head but we do indeed have it logged. So that is good to know.

3. Sycholic

Sycholic Avatar

Ah I see what you mean even though the icon for the spell is showing its applying damage. actual damage is 0 still... which is kinda redundant, mobs that are immune to this effect should not even have it applied upon them. IE. its uselessly applying a scheduled timer (for the effect duration) when it should not even be done at all. This would be more then a performance issue then since its working as intended, albeit somewhat poorly implemented.

Lexie likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.