Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded] Few bugs regarding inventory and crafting

Discussion in 'Crafting, Harvesting, Salvage, & Agriculture' started by Bryweyh, Sep 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bryweyh

Bryweyh Avatar

First, I noticed that when I try select multiple items and skip a few to highlight another group (hold shift and click) that it highlights the items in between that I am trying to skip...so I literally have to hold ctrl and click each individual item.

Secondly, when clicking the recipe for enchantment it decides to throw armor and weapons I have equipped in the crafting table to enhance...talk about trying to piss players off when they destroy armor they are wearing.

I am annoyed as these were found within minutes from each other and thought it would have been noticed when it was in test phase lol

[​IMG]

2. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

@Bryweyh - Thank you for reporting.

The Shift-Click and CTRL-Click selection methods you referred to are working as intended. This gives you 2 options to select a "range" of items or individually select a "group" of items that are spread out in inventory. Curious as to why you think that might be a bug? These were both designed to do exactly what you say they are doing.

As to the problem where enchantment recipes pull in equipped gear... well that is a known issue that will get fixed at some point. Perhaps @Lexie can comment further on that one.

By the way, this game has not been released yet and we are still in "test phase".

Lexie likes this.
  3. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

Just noticed that @Lexie did create a Bug Id (#51381) for the "enchantment uses equipped items" bug...

Post link here

Lexie likes this.
  4. Bryweyh

Bryweyh Avatar

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.