Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded] Game username and password in SOTA website and Steam account are not synchronized

Discussion in 'Release 44 Bug Forum' started by RobotBeginner, Aug 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RobotBeginner

RobotBeginner Avatar

One of my friend who bought our game in Steam and created the game username and password there. But he has never been possible to login through our website's game client with this game usename and password until I taught him to reenter the game password and update it on our game website account. I think this action wrote his game password into the empty game password slot of his game account in our SOTA database.

I think this is a bug that prevent our players from steam to login using our website's game client.

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Garfield
    I would recommend that your friend email into support@portalarium.com so CS can take a look at it with the necessary account tools. To the best of my ability, I cannot repro this, and I have a both clients installed with one account linked to through steam.

Edit: He should NOT provide us or anyone his passwords - I have to say that to make sure. For security reasons however, I think we need to look into this a bit further 'offline'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.