Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded] HitPoint never goes back to Maximium after using these skills

Discussion in 'Combat, Skills, & Magic' started by RobotBeginner, Jan 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RobotBeginner

RobotBeginner Avatar

I was fighting in The Rise. I was using the buff in (1) and (2) alternatively while I was fighting for several hours. And, I found that my hitpoint never went back to maximum value and the highest hitpoint that I could recovered kept dropping. Last week, my highest hitpoint that could be recovered dropped to around 400 even though the Maximum value was around 700. This problem could only be solved by switching scene.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
  2. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

3. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Thanks for taking the time to post this. Specifics like this is exactly what we're needing. I've copied your build and your steps exactly for the Rise. One thing I almost missed was you have a water elemental out.
    Trying this with and without the water pet, I do really believe we may have this fixed on the dev server. I could not repro. I also tried this while encumbered, something I didn't try previously. Buffs ran out and then were re-applied.
    It's not always a good thing if I cannot repro, but in this case, I do believe this will be fixed in the next release.

@Rentier
    @Garfield

Rentier likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.