Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded] Hyun still has blue sparkles even after finishing quest.

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Anpu, Apr 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

04/24/2019 11:45
    Title: Hyun still has blue sparkles even after finishing quest.
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker?
    Details: Hyun still has blue sparkles even after finishing the quest the first time. I was just in here to see if the daily quest was still going to be working (it's been removed) but I also noticed he STILL has blue sparkles, but I finished this quest a long time ago.
    Steps to Reproduce: Take or have Hyun's quest (you canno't get the quest now) and complete it. He still shows with blue sparkles and a blue indicator on the compass.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-1620 0 @ 3.60GHz (8) System RAM: 16303
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU RAM: 8079
    SotA.QA.Win.64.830.Date.04.24.19
    Area: Novia_R1_Hills01_NecropolisEntrance
    Area Display Name: Necropolis Barrens
    Loc: (139.4, 52.0, 3.4)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjFfSGlsbHMwMV9OZWNyb3BvbGlzRW50cmFuY2V8fCgxMzkuMzUyLCA1Mi4wNDIsIDMuMzg2KXwoMCwgMC42NTksIDAsIDAuNzUyKXw4OS4xODIwNHwyMC4wNzYxMnwxMC4yNDYzOA==

2. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

Hyun's love letters quest has *not* been removed! It was introduced simultaneous to the Envy Angel appearance, but she's technically incidental so his quest remains all year round. He's sparkling because, frankly. he's not good at his job and he lost a LOT of those letters.

Jaesun likes this.
  3. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Just wanted to clarify something. The daily turn in quest for the letters is still available tomorrow in the release? And will continue to be a daily quest?

I only ask because this morning on QA (930) I tried to get the daily quest to turn in the letters but he would not ask for any letters or help. I just assumed this daily turn in quest is now turned off till next year?

4. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

The quest will remain in place. Hyun has not changed. The letters will remain on the ground near the Envy Angel house, and the special letter can still be collected from the Imps that remain at the house. ALl year long. :)

Jaesun and Echondas like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.