Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded] Learning Pine Long Bowstave from Ingvar also teaches Pine Short Bowstave

Discussion in 'Release 44 Bug Forum' started by Widsith [MGT], Aug 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Widsith [MGT]

Widsith [MGT] Avatar

08/15/2017 17:55
    Title: Learning Pine Long Bowstave from Ingvar also teaches Pine Short Bowstave
    Reproduction Rate:?
    Blocker?No, nice freebie!
    Details: I bought the Pine Long Bowstave recipe from Ingvar in Ardoris, and when I used it, I learned the Pine Short Bowstave recipe in addition to Long Bowstave. Didn't show up in chat window, but it shows that I now know it when I check his recipe list again, and it's staying in my book.
    Steps to Reproduce:Try buying and using Pine Long Bowstave recipe using an avatar that does not know the Pine Short bowstave recipe.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5675R CPU @ 3.10GHz (4) System RAM: 16384
    GPU: Intel(R) Iris(TM) Pro Graphics 6200 GPU RAM: 1536
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.OSX.64.645.Date.08.03.17
    Area: Ardoris
    Area Display Name: Ardoris
    Loc: (74.4, 53.2, -91.1)
    Debug: QXJkb3Jpc3x8KDc0LjQ0MSwgNTMuMTkzLCAtOTEuMTA2KXwoMCwgMC44MDgsIDAsIDAuNTg5KXwtOTkyLjg0ODN8MjIuMzIwODV8MS4yNQ==

2. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

@Widsith [MGT] - Thank you for reporting, but I believe you are mistaken on learning this recipe for free.

The Pine Short Bowstave is a default recipe that everyone receives when starting a new avatar.

Both the Pine Short Bowstave and Maple Short Bowstave are default recipes that everyone with an account that had an "Artisan" Pledge that includes Double the starting recipes and a supply cache.

It didn't show up in the chat window because you already had that recipe in your book.

I just verified this on both of those account types (one is a basic "Adventurer" and the other is an "Edelmann") with avatar's that I have never done any crafting with other than harvesting resources. The Adventurer has the Pine recipe already, the Edelmann has Pine and Maple Short Bowstave recipes.

Lexie likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.