Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded] Maintaining not working

Discussion in 'Combat, Skills, & Magic' started by Razalon1, Jun 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Razalon1

Razalon1 Avatar

Hi, in my skill tree my life power is at lvl 76 and I am unable to set it to Maintaining all other options work but that glyph itself has no Maintaining option. as far as I know its the only one im having a problem with. if I could get someone to take a look at it that would be great thanks.

2. Tila Tenderfoot

Tila Tenderfoot Avatar

I wonder if maintaining Life Power doesn’t work because the skill directly below it, Life Specialization, requires a skill of 80 in Life Power. Once you reach 80, you should be able to set Life Power to maintain.

Lexie and Alley Oop like this.
  3. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Razalon1
    Can you take a look at Tila's response? I was thinking it could be along the same lines. If you have life spec - and you don't want it - you can get it down to level 20 or below and then select to forget it. That would also let you set Life Power to maintain.

4. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

i don't think spec precedents cannot be set to maintain below 80 whether you have the spec or not. no skill with a spec below it that i have, but have below 80, can be set to maintain:

moon eater
    undead mastery
    fire speed
    sun eater

it's possible those four are specifically bugged, but i think it flat-out doesn't work.

Jaesun and Tila Tenderfoot like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.