Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded] Mardi Gras garlands do not stack

Discussion in 'Items & Inventory' started by Elwyn, May 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

5/11/2018 9:33 PM
    Title: Mardi Gras garlands do not stack
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details: Mardi Gras garlands do not stack, which is both a problem for inventory space (taking up 5x as much bank space as necessary from the recent rewards), but also make selling large numbers of them difficult. In the stream, Starr agreed this needed to be fixed. (I would have posted earlier, but a busy weekend followed by being floored by an intense airborne mold event kept me from it until now.) I would also suggest that the craftable Yule garlands be checked as well. Sorry that I wasn't able to confirm this in QA, but on my main account they are in a chest that is affected by the "already looting" bug!
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz (8) System RAM: 24482
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti GPU RAM: 1993
    SotA.Win.64.773.Date.05.01.18
    Area: Kingsport
    Area Display Name: Kingsport
    Loc: (18.1, 25.3, -9.7)
    Debug: S2luZ3Nwb3J0fHwoMTguMDU5LCAyNS4zMjUsIC05LjcyOCl8KDAsIDAuODgxLCAwLCAwLjQ3NCl8NDgzLjYwOTV8MTB8NS4wMzU1ODc=

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

This particular version of QA testing was meant for performance and possible unity related issues anyway - so let's wait until you can check these on 'normal' QA to confirm it is still happening. This way we reduce the chance of me opening up misleading or possibly inaccurate bug reports. There are strands and there are garlands - while they should not stack in one combined pile they should stack if they are of the same type.

@Elwyn

Elwyn likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.