Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded] Moon Worship skill bug/glitch.

Discussion in 'Combat, Skills, & Magic' started by Stellos Hayford, Oct 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stellos Hayford

Stellos Hayford Avatar

10/18/2017 2:02 AM
    Title: Moon Worship skill bug/glitch.
    Reproduction Rate: Unknown.
    Blocker? No.
    Details: My Moon Worship innate skill (Moon Magic) seems to be broken. I was recently raising it from 40, to 60 skill, (casting animal charm on cows), when I noticed that my dexterity was no longer raising or dropping during the day/night cycle. I was in standard leather guard armor gear, with no stat bonuses whatsoever on either my gear, or through buffs. My other stats raise and drop fine during their own cycles. As I said, not sure whether to name it a bug, or simply a glitch on my character. Also, logging in seems to apply my dexterity bonus from Moon Worship, but as stated, it no longer cycles during night and day.
    Steps to Reproduce: Presumably, train it on another character? *shrugs.*
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8) System RAM: 8167
    GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series GPU RAM: 2029
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.672.Date.10.04.17
    Area: Novia_R7_Forest02_01
    Area Display Name: Blood River Outskirts
    Loc: (342.7, 82.3, 264.4)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjdfRm9yZXN0MDJfMDF8fCgzNDIuNzE4LCA4Mi4zMDksIDI2NC40MzEpfCgwLCAwLjYxNiwgMCwgLTAuNzg4KXw2MzUuOTM4OHw2LjE5NTE1fDMuOTUxMzA4

By Tor likes this.
  2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Stellos Hayford
    Yeah, this is one of those tricky ones...
    Whether it is night or day, check to make sure you see the moon visible in the sky somewhere. That is the time it is supposed to appear. So technically it can be night and not be on, and sometimes it can be up at the same time as the sun. If that makes sense.
    Let me know if this still goes against what you are seeing. I appreciate it :)

3. Stellos Hayford

Stellos Hayford Avatar

Hey there,

After reading your post, and keeping a closer eye on the lunar cycle, it appears to be working as intended. Thank you for the clarification, and apologies for the misunderstanding on my part.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.