Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded] Obsidian Chndelier gone missing

Discussion in 'Release 44 Bug Forum' started by Botocks, Aug 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Botocks

Botocks Avatar

1. Title: Osidian Chandelier gone missing
    2. Reproduction Rate: Did not try it again
    3. Blocker? No
    4. Details: One of my Obsidian Chandeliers disappeared in my Elven Four-Story City Home. I placed 2 of the 3 i own. The first two caused no problems and can be repositioned. The third could be placed but had pending permissions for a long time. After i went to my Basement and back the Chandelier vanished. And now it is nowhere to find. Not in my Inv, not in the Bank. Nowhere in the House.
      And to mention it once again: The tree, that should be in the center of the home (where the staircase is winding up) is invisible.
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs:
      CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz (8) System RAM: 16292
      GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M GPU RAM: 3040
      SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.645.Date.08.03.17
      Area: POT_forest_metropolis_01c_template/Ahnen Hain
      Area Display Name: Ahnen Hain
      Loc: (69.5, 38.7, 54.6)
      Debug: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxY190ZW1wbGF0ZXxBaG5lbiBIYWlufCg2OS41MzEsIDM4LjczNiwgNTQuNjE2KXwoMCwgMC44MzgsIDAsIC0wLjU0NSl8LTE3OTQuMDc0fDM1LjAwMTE1fDUuMzI1OTIy

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Please first check your bank, all the the rooms in your home, and the outside - just in case it placed itself somewhere else in error. That has happened before. If you still cannot locate it, please email into support@portalarium.com for further help on this matter. Please include the info you provided above including your avatar name. I'm sorry for the trouble.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.