Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded] Path of Truth - No objective upon reaching Xenos

Discussion in 'Release 44 Bug Forum' started by Mishikal, Aug 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

After you book passage from Etceter to Xenos, you arrive with no quest objectives. This is a bit confusing, although if you remember your conversations etc, it's possible to figure out how to continue. However, it'd be nice if there was a "stub" objective, like "Find out how to reach Artifice" with something like "Ask around Xenos about how to reach Artifice" or something.

2. Arya Stoneheart

Arya Stoneheart Avatar

The next entry should be gain entry to Artiface with directions for how to move forward.

It should be talk to Notus in the Amphitheatre to get permission to enter.

3. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

I've run through it twice now. You don't get the entry to gain access to Artifice until after you talk to the right person in Xenos.

4. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

Interesting... I just ran through it a third time, and this time I got the objective. It seems whether or not you get it depends on the order in which you talk to the captain, and possibly whether or not you exit immediately after booking passage or not.

5. Arya Stoneheart

Arya Stoneheart Avatar

Yeah the captain should be last to get teleported, same as in the end of the Courage path to get it to work.

6. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

still seems like a bug that you can go through the entire conversation and book passage, and not end up with the quest objective. ;)

7. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Well, I'm a little confused as to how this happened because in the quest you first are sent to one NPC who sends you to the captain. The journal has the first NPC's name to help ensure the order is done correctly.

8. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

Yes, I talked to the harbormaster, who sent me to the captain to book passage. It's during the conversation with the Captain that you can end up in this state, apparently depending on the order in which you do things while talking to him. The first time, I asked about passage fairly early on, said yes I was ready, but then kept talking to him on other stuff, then hit farewell. Once I hit farewell, it loaded me into Xenos, clearing out the objective to get passage to Xenos, but giving me no new objective. It was only on the third time through with another avatar that I finally got the objective after talking to the Captain.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.