Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded] Pattern from SOTA Addon Shop didnt work

Discussion in 'Release 44 Bug Forum' started by holzpapa, Aug 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. holzpapa

holzpapa Avatar

I bought the Pattern for the Brown Bowler hat in the SOTA Addon Shop but it didn`t works with my Cotton Wizard`s Hat. The hat is greyed out in the crafting section for the components , so can`t i in generally dont use Cloth Patterns on an Cloth Wizard Hat ? `
    the other pattern i bought for the pants and stuff worked well just the hat isn`t working for me :).

Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
  2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

sometimes the greying out of items on a table is incorrect. can you get the craft button to light up if you drag the hat up into the window by hand?

failing that, can you apply that pattern to an actual cloth helm? (don't apply it, just see if the craft button will light.) it may be that the wizard hat is missing a flag, rather than that the pattern is broken.

Lexie likes this.
  3. Gamician

Gamician Avatar

@holzpapa, Your reporting of this issue is appreciated. It has been added to the Bug Reporting System for Development Team review. If you wish to return this item please send an E-mail to Support@Portalarium.com. They can help you with any concerns you have about issues involving Add On store purchases or Rewards.

Lexie likes this.
  4. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Yes, see if you can drag it to the table. The current hat doesn't have a pattern on it already, does it? And you are using the pattern, not the actual bowler hat itself?
    If your problems continue definitely contact support at the email address Gamician provided.
    Relogging may also fix this, if that was not attempted.

5. holzpapa

holzpapa Avatar

the drag option also didnt worked and the hat had no pattern on it before, i just bought another hat then useed the pattern on it instead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.