Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded] Ruins of ravensmoor - death respawn loop bug

Discussion in 'World Building, Scenes, Environment, & Overworld' started by Xkillerz, May 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xkillerz

Xkillerz Avatar

After doing the new ruins of ravensmoor I afk logged out and logged back in and pressed go to world map. Then I noticed all my equipment took a hit and some items even broken. Now I do not know for sure if I kept getting spawn killed while afk. there are no monsters at the start if I would have died and respawned.

Will try this again straight away and update this topic in a hour+.

EDIT: Found it you fall when you respawn in ruins of ravenmore. You take 200 damage from the fall so that causes you to die again after respawn. That caused everything breaking in the end. Good to know while the falling bug was already reported so fixing that will fix this issue as well. Reason for the post was because I was thinking something else was causing the overworld issue.

26-5-2018 12:47
    Title: Ruins of ravenmoor - death respawn loop bug
    Reproduction Rate: 1/1
    Blocker? No
    Details: After respawn you fall and die again causing your equipment to break.
    Steps to Reproduce: Die in Ruins of ravensmoor and let yourself respawn.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8) System RAM: 16338
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 GPU RAM: 8088
    SotA.QA.Win.64.692.Date.05.25.18
    Area: OverworldIsland
    Area Display Name: Hidden Vale
    Loc: (233,8, -3,9, 100,0)
    Debug: T3ZlcndvcmxkSXNsYW5kfHwoMjMzLjgyNywgLTMuOTQ4LCAxMDApfCgwLCAwLCAwLCAxKXwtMTMuNDk5NDV8MzUuMzE2ODd8MjA=

Last edited: May 26, 2018
  2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Thank you for the update. I'm only seeing the falling bug when someone enters the scene, not when they re-spawn after they are using the ankh. But maybe it is ankh specific. The one I used was the one at this location:

Area: Ruins of Ravensmoor (Dungeon1_DragonBoneCrypt) Loc: (1.4, 0.0, 80.0) DBG: RHVuZ2VvbjFfRHJhZ29uQm9uZUNyeXB0fHwoMS40MzIsIDAsIDc5Ljk5Nyl8KDAsIDAuOTg4LCAwLCAwLjE1Myl8NTE0LjQ3Mjd8MTIuNDg2NXw3LjgwMzg=

The spawn in bug (where you fall and take damage) is still happening in this build 694 and I know that bug is still open. We'll have to check again after this one is fixed, like you stated.
    @Xkillerz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.