Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded] Still Cannot Place Weapons On Weapon Racks

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Sparrowhawk Silvarian, Jan 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sparrowhawk Silvarian

Sparrowhawk Silvarian Avatar

I still cannot place weapons on the weapons racks in my keep. I've included the /loc information below.

Area: SilverHold (POT_alpine_metropolis_01a_template/SilverHold) Loc: (-198.2, 87.3, 230.8) DBG: UE9UX2FscGluZV9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxYV90ZW1wbGF0ZXxTaWx2ZXJIb2xkfCgtMTk4LjIxNSwgODcuMzI3LCAyMzAuODM3KXwoMCwgLTEsIDAsIC0wLjAwNSl8NTQxLjY0NDF8MjguNjE4NDZ8MTI=

Title: Weapons Won't Place On Weapons Rack

Reproduction Rate: Still occurring

Blocker: Item Not Functioning.

Details: I've managed to place one sword on one of the racks. 'Sword of the Ba'Heer' No other weapons will place on the racks.

Steps To Reproduce: As far as I know, just try to place a weapon (Two Handed Sword, Hammer, Elven Mage Staff, Elven Estoc so far) and it will not place properly.
    Feel free to use any of the above mentioned to test it, I left them on the wall for you.

User Specs: i5 6800, GTX 1080ti, 16 gigs ram, SSD

Thank you

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Sparrowhawk Silvarian
    I've placed the ones that are not marked private (I cannot touch the ones that are..)
    You can position them with the hammer head down not up, be sure to use the R key in addition to Q and E which rotates it...

3. Sparrowhawk Silvarian

Sparrowhawk Silvarian Avatar

Thank you Lexie. They do look better than they did, but they are actually attaching upright to the floor, not the rack. Will they ever actually attach to the rack in the future? Thank you again.

4. Miraya Jerre

Miraya Jerre Avatar

I've found that I can attach weapons to a rack only if I have the rack positioned against a solid wall. If I have the rack positioned against a stair railing, for instance, nothing will attach. I just attach the weapons to it, then move the rack to where I want it. The opposite of convenient, but it works, for me at least.

Smegatron and Rentier like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.