Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded]upgraded account to $59 bucks still cant make mroe than 1 character

Discussion in 'Release 52 Feedback Forum' started by zerostryker, Mar 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zerostryker

zerostryker Avatar

can someone please tell me i didnt waste 20 more bucks for nothing very frustrating others can make another toon but i cant so i upgrade my account becasue i only had the 39$ bundle so now i have spent 59$ and im still stuck with only one guy i want to make someone new but dont want to delete the guy i have can someone tell me how i can have multi charaters like other players do......its a bit silly that spending 60 bucks on a game i still cant do it.....or any info from a dev what i need to do

2. Lained

Lained Avatar

The additional character slots were pledge rewards though they'll be in the add-on store at some point. I just looked at the $59 bundle description and it doesn't come with extra slots.

3. zerostryker

zerostryker Avatar

a thats really a bummer ya i dont see it anywhere except the patch notes took the chance to buy the upgrade hoping to get at leased 1 extra char slot grrrrr

4. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Which patch notes were you looking at that mentioned character slots? To verify what @Lained said, it's currently restricted to pledge accounts that had either Virtual Collector or Ancestor pledge levels by the 2015 Fall Expiration event that happened on Nov 2, 2015.

We do plan to eventually incorporate the ability for players to get more character slots in the future, however.

Numa, Chatele, FrostII and 4 others like this.
  5. Arcanoxer

Arcanoxer Avatar

6. sarbonn

sarbonn Avatar

I'd really like to be able to create another character. Part of the problem I believe this game is running up against is that there seems to be two classes of players n the game: Older pledges and everyone who came later. I've spent about $700 on this game so far, and I'm still feeling very much like a second class citizen, just because I didn't come along in the early days like the few others before me. Sure, it's my problem, but if you're looking for a reason why new players aren't going to be playing this game, that would be a really good place to look.

Mishikal and privateerFox like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.