Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded] Virtue quest

Discussion in 'Release 45 Bug Forum' started by Morph, Sep 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morph

Morph Avatar

This quest line really need some work...

The quest at Malice, "restore samuals hope" does not update... it still in my book but i have already spoken to Sequanna in the end where samual is present too. Samual has also said thanks for helping him see right again.

after i got my Heart of sorrow, she send me to high vale to free her brother, but that part i have already finished?!? and to blood river which i still need to do.

I can completed 2 parts now and have loads of side quest that still remains after completing them. The quest like is really broken.

discipleofweb and Numa like this.
  2. Arya Stoneheart

Arya Stoneheart Avatar

I also had to go back and talk to the Kobald smith to get the Path of the Oracle started.

3. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Morph
    quests not clearing off that you have completed is a known issue. I'm sorry about that. Once you complete one path, it does refer you to the other paths just to make sure you are aware of them. Otherwise, some wouldn't even know where to begin.
    We do need work in these areas as part of our questing polish as you have mentioned.

Morph likes this.
  4. Morph

Morph Avatar

Yes it most certainly need fixing I'm done saving the three, yet I'm still send to save them and I have a total of 9 quest related to this I finished and is still there.

I gave up now. Waiting till it's all done an resetting and trying over for a better experience :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.