Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded] Wands Masterworking is Bugged

Discussion in 'Crafting, Harvesting, Salvage, & Agriculture' started by Elrond, Feb 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elrond

Elrond Avatar

Im currently at level 136 masterwork on bludgeon weapons and im getting almost same values like 4.1 % on first masterwork on a wand as if i was lvl 100 ...it should be 5% plus instead is 4.1 % sometimes. At level 100 masterwork carpentry you get like 3.9% at level 136 masterwork you get 4- 4.1 % ?

Level 136 masterwork almost same as level 100 for wands :

[​IMG]

Here is a picture with level 136 masterwork on axe wich work proper, cant tell you the value at 100 for this one but maybe someone else can post details. :

[​IMG]

Steps to reproduce : Masterwork wands at 100 level then masterwork wand at 136 level the increase is almost non existent like 0.2 % when it should be 1% at least.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2018
    Dhanas likes this.
  2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

After GM level it doesn't increase at the same scale as it is did before. You will gain an advantage over those who have it at GM, but not quite at same rate that lead up to GM status. This comes up with combat time to time, as well.
    And RNG will yield some results better than others, at times, as we all know. That Lady Luck...

But with all that said, we are reviewing. The numbers haven't changed at all here but we'd rather look at it because we know how important it is.
    We are researching and I'll follow up with you.
    @Elrond

3. Elrond

Elrond Avatar

Thanks @Lexie. I hope these numbers are reviewed because o.2% gain from GM level to 137 really dont justify 50 -100 mil xp and prolly 10k silver ingots to get there.I mean if i get first masterwork at 137 with 4.2% spell crit ...then a 100 lvl can get same value as third masterwork 4.2% ... theres really no difference in levels..the increase is just too small. There has to be a clear progression from levels to levels , otherwise people just stop leveling ...and that will hurt the economy for ore in the long run.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
    Rentier likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.