Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[RespondedCrafting Table becomes transparent while salvaging, I cant see the items as they are proce

Discussion in 'Crafting, Harvesting, Salvage, & Agriculture' started by Kelly O'Shay, Jun 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kelly O'Shay

Kelly O'Shay Avatar

6/14/2018 11:25 PM
    Title: Carpentry Crafting Table becomes transparent while salvaging, I cant see the items as they are processed
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? no
    Details: When salvaging, the whole table becomes clear so you cant follow the list of items to see what is being salvaged and what items give patterns or salvaged parts as it proceeds
    Steps to Reproduce:
    1. Go to the carpentry table
    2. move 25 bows and torches into the hopper
    3. get message that it will only handle 15 of the items at one time
    4. press the salvage button
    5. notice that the whole carpentry table picture becomes clear so you cant tell which item is being salvagd and you cant follow along and see what good stuff comes from each item

User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8) System RAM: 12212
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 740 GPU RAM: 2018
    SotA.Win.64.791.Date.06.06.18
    Area: POT_desert_metropolis_01b_template/Virtue Oasis
    Area Display Name: Virtue Oasis
    Loc: (9.3, 38.6, 59.5)
    Debug: UE9UX2Rlc2VydF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxYl90ZW1wbGF0ZXxWaXJ0dWUgT2FzaXN8KDkuMjcxLCAzOC42MTgsIDU5LjQ4KXwoMCwgMC41ODEsIDAsIC0wLjgxNCl8MjYyLjY1Njl8MjcuMTY0MTJ8MTMuNDg4MDE=

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

It's not just salvaging, or salvaging any specific way - it's like that to show you cannot interact with items and recipes while the progress bar is shown. Items show up (such as patterns earned) once complete.
    We may be able to change this as an improvement feature down the road, however. But it's really not a bug I'm afraid.
    @Kelly O'Shay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.