Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Reticle System

Discussion in 'Release 29 Feedback Forum' started by Heradite, May 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heradite

Heradite Avatar

My feedback:

[*] If I go into combat I'm in "mouse pointer" mode, I don't want combat switching modes for me just because combat is "default" into recticle especially since doing combos and such I use my mouse pointer.
    [*] There needs to be a way for me to keep a person targeted. Like if my rectal pointer moves away, even though I'm still attacking and it's right in front of me, I lose the "target" that tells me HP/MP of the enemy. Since I like combat with my mouse pointer, this is very frustrating especially when I accidentally hit another enemy with a ranged spell.
    [*] Charging attack...is there supposed to be a pause between being able to charge attacks? There is a pause now and it's kinda annoying.

Also why is dexterity still hiding behind a user skill? Even for a blades warrior or a mage, decent dexterity is critical for combat. *sigh* I hate it when passives hide behind active skills in SoTA. Makes no sense.

2. mike11

mike11 Avatar

My thoughts on this is they should add passive stances that the reticle could automatically select if the player wanted.
    For instance when your reticle 'select' a range target only range cards would start coming up to use.
    When selecting a harvesting node, the crafting stuff comes up. etc.
    Stealth, activate passive stealth and then you can access stealth things.

3. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

You should be able to disable mouselook mode in options permenantly, if it stillo switches u backa nd forth then thats a b ug that will be fixed

Chris mentioned he will try adding in a soft-tab targeting (im not 100% sure what that is btu i was told its like, you can tab target things near yoru reticle and they will stay targeted as long as you keep lookign at them)

This is an issue that is going too be fixed.

4. Heradite

Heradite Avatar

I don't want to tab target. I never did under the old system. But if the system determines I'm hurting someone, that should auto-target them?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.