Returning player looking for guild

Discussion in 'Player Guilds & Groups' started by Moistcakeyy, Jan 17, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moistcakeyy

Moistcakeyy Avatar

My husband, my friend, and I are looking for a guild. Me and my husband are returning players and my friend is a new player. We are just looking for a drama free guild to have fun with :)

Thank you!

IGN: Crusher Zara

Sentinel2, Tirrag, Anpu and 3 others like this.
  2. Father Guido Sarducci

Father Guido Sarducci Avatar

Welcome Back!

While I like many guilds, what guilds I actually see out on the hunting trails I think is important when shopping for an "active" guild. There are allot of nice people, yet I think it's most important to seek out a guild that is very visably participating in our game.

The "Father Guido Sarducci" character is in the "Knights in White Satin" guild, because their members took the time to invest in Father Guido's training on a daily basis, without being asked to do so. I think it's extremely important when looking for a guild, to tresure that single quality.

Of all the helpful people "Alphaine Nine" is the player to seek out, not because he's in any guild, but because of the players that play around him, which represent the most active players and guilds of our game. Then it becomes easy to choose which guild is right for you, because you can then see the guild names above their heads of who is hunting next to you. Many different guilds hunt beside the player named "Alphaine Nine", and they all very much respect him for all the things he does and can do and does do for all the players of our game.

Many guilds are looking for numbers, but I think it's true investment of time helping you each day that becomes the single most important thing to value.

You may "hear or read" of many guilds wanting to recruite you, but the most important, are the people you will meet along the trail while following "Alphaine Nine", because he is a trainer of the best, yet is not in a guild, he's just the best person you can hope to meet here in our game to begin your training, "Alphaine's Acadamia" :D

Then pick a guild from your friends who follow him who are in many different guilds. "Alphine Nine".... he's the guy to know! ;) (He is his own guild of one, because he trains players almost each and every day "Alphaine's Acadamia").

This is his live stream twitch channel...
    https://www.twitch.tv/alphaine
    [​IMG]
    I wish you very good luck in your quest to find "the right guild"

Last edited: Jan 17, 2022
    Shadow, Time Lord and Tirrag like this.
  3. Sentinel2

Sentinel2 Avatar

I usually recommend go out and play with people part of a guild and see what they are like. Talk to them and decide if they fit with what you are looking for. What values do they hold?

Personally I'm a big fan of the BMC (shameless plug). Some of what attracted me to them was people generally are mature and are respectful of different opinions. The BMC has been around since UO. And while I never played UO, I had heard of the guild back then. Been around for many years. Go figure :D

Welcome back btw. I've been playing the game since R1 and I'm still here. Due to R/L I find myself falling behind in the game. There is so much that has changed and improved. It's really a cool new world. Hope to see you online.

Anpu and Time Lord like this.
  4. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

Just hit :eek: (Alt-F) :confused:!'

:rolleyes: That's all you need to know about if a guild is active, generous or sociable ;)~Time Lord~

5. Coswald_Dirthmire

Coswald_Dirthmire Bug Hunter

Father Guido Sarducci gives good advice, and Alphaine is indeed a great player (and person). Templars of Britannia is an active guild with members of all levels, mostly focused on helping each other learn about the game, meet personal goals etc, and we do group activities as well. Let me know (Coswald Dirthmire in game) if you want to run around with us, get an invite, or even just have general questions about the game/builds/etc. Whispers and questions are always welcome from guildies and non-guildies alike.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.