Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Rewards Icon not showing Green Indicator that there is a new item available

Discussion in 'User Interface (Including Launcher)' started by Anpu, Jun 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

06/03/2019 09:49
    Title: Rewards Icon not showing Green Indicator that there is a new item available
    Reproduction Rate: 1/1
    Blocker?
    Details: I was logging into my second account to get this months login reward for that account, and after getting the prompt about receiving this months login rewards, when I logged into the game, the rewards icon at the top right did not have a green indicator showing there was something new in the rewards window.
    Steps to Reproduce: Log into an account that has not yet received this months login rewards. Enter the game, look at the rewards icon at the top right. Note there is no green indicator there is a new item available in the rewards window.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-1620 0 @ 3.60GHz (8) System RAM: 16303
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU RAM: 8079
    SotA.Win.64.984.Date.05.31.19
    Area: POT_forest_metropolis_01_template/Dragomir Mori
    Area Display Name: Dragomir Mori
    Loc: (37.8, 38.2, 210.1)
    Debug: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxX3RlbXBsYXRlfERyYWdvbWlyIE1vcml8KDM3Ljc5NSwgMzguMjI1LCAyMTAuMDUzKXwoMCwgLTAuNjc0LCAwLCAtMC43MzkpfDQ3OS4wMzU5fDE2LjY1MTh8My4zODE3OTI=

[​IMG]
    Character just logged into game, and does have a new item in the rewards window, but there is no green indicator.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.