Robot Overlord's Golden Music Hunt!

Discussion in 'One-Time Player Events' started by Salenia, Oct 12, 2023.

1. Salenia

Salenia Avatar

Welcome and thankyou for reading! I recently put 73 sheets of music into the games loot pool. Anyone who finds a sheet please contact Salenia of the Robot Overlords. Whoever finds a song first will win a fabulous Prize!! So please get out there and loot to your hearts content and find the golden tick... Song!! Thankyou for your time and help in finding the music. \[T]/

Last edited: Oct 14, 2023
  2. KnightRider0070

KnightRider0070 Bug Hunter

.... and in OTHER news, IMP deaths are mysterioulsy up 1000% :)

Xennet, Alley Oop and Salenia like this.
  3. Salenia

Salenia Avatar

I just want to add a slight update to the rules, that way it's posted. Whoever find a music sheet, please post a screenshot here of it dropping. This way we can make sure it was actually found. Thankyou everyone for your help!! Here's hoping someone can find a song!! Happy hunting \[T]/

4. Flair

Flair Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

first imp i killed tonight
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    second looted piece
    [​IMG]

5. KnightRider0070

Dang it FLAIR! I've killed about 200 IMPs!!!
    Gratz! LOL.

Flair and Salenia like this.
  6. Salenia

Salenia Avatar

WOOT WOOT WOOT!!!!!! We have a winner everyone!!!! Congratulations Flair Minamoto!!!! We'll meet up later for your fabulously Golden Prize!!! Thankyou everyone for your help in hunting for the music. Also I am happy to report that Flair confirms the songs do indeed still work!! I can't wait to hear for myself :) <3. I would also like you send a special thanks to Xrossfire Bugseye for sponsoring a bit of the prize as well :) thankyou. Flair will be receiving a beautiful Fancy Geometric Gold Inlaid Elven Jewelry Box , filled with a few special songs I haven't put into circulation and even one I made just for the event, there's also a very special one to me among them although its name isn't correct ;P! As Well as a few artifact instruments and a heap of fireworks :D, and we cannot forget the great contribution from Xrossfire... 50,000 gold!!!! It's been a fun experiment and I'm extremely excited for the future of it, now that the event is finished I plan to be flooding the loot pool with music muhahaha!!!! Stay tuned I think this could be a really fun event to keep going in the future. Once again thankyou everyone for a really fun time <3 <3 <3 <3!!!! \[T]/

Rinaldi likes this.
  7. KnightRider0070

Thank you for the event, it was a fun treasure hunt of sorts.
    I did find some fun player crated items from those pesky Imps! :)

thanks again

Salenia likes this.
  8. Avatars Radio

We totally missed this one. If you'd like us to announce your events and you don't see us post in your thread, please send us a PM!

FrostII likes this.
  9. Avatars Radio

Is this still ongoing?