1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

Robyn's Armory and Deco - NoMa, Diamond Fields - *UPDATED -5/04*

Discussion in 'Vendor Locations & Misc Services' started by ldykllr, Sep 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ldykllr

ldykllr Avatar

Hello! Are you looking for reasonably priced bows, decor, weapons, and armor?
    I have two locations - Novia Market (NoMa), just south of Brittany (go in and head straight down the path between the row houses in Promo Alley), and Diamond Fields (go up the hill and I am on the left side of the crafting pavilion)

I take custom orders as well as bulk orders (and can deliver!). I also offer free repairs to anyone that purchases a weapon, for the life of that weapon, as well as normal repair services (100 gp - just the cost of the repair kit!). Just drop your weapon in the chest behind my vendor in Diamond Fields or NoMa and I will repair (I generally check the chest daily).

I am also open to haggling and trades for resources (pine, silver, gold, or suet). Just send me a message here or in-game!

*UPDATE* I have decided to downsize so I closed down my Beregost location so I can focus more on primarily weapons. I am still open in Diamond Fields and you will find my armory inventory from Beregost is now located there. There has been restock at Novia Market on the Weapons as well as items on the Furniture vendor!

Also, you may notice a slight price increase on items...due to the impending changes to mining, I've had to adjust a bit. Prices might flux a little bit back and forth, as I make adjustments, FYI.

Novia Market (located just outside Brittany!)

A bunch of new stuff as well as wonderful wands from @Adam Crow !

Highlights:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I know, I know...why INT on an axe? Well, RNG is a cruel mistress sometimes....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Inventory:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Furniture:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Diamond Fields:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 4, 2017
  2. ldykllr

ldykllr Avatar

High end bows will be coming this weekend, as I've started creating some +9/+10 bows. Will see how much luck I have. I will update the stock list when I do! Any requests for any specifically socketed bows, let me know!

David Thompson and hroth like this.
  3. ldykllr

ldykllr Avatar

New stock coming in a few days - fireplaces, chimneys, and a few mounted heads :) Some halberds, maces, and war hammers too (and maybe a couple of bows)

hroth likes this.
  4. ldykllr

ldykllr Avatar

Couple of new items and Diamond Fields location (off dock inside Port Phoenix) is now open and will be exclusively weapons. Elad's Lighthouse will have some weapons and mostly decor. The RNG draught continues and no new exceptional bows this week, but a few nice weapons. Will hopefully have better luck this upcoming week!

hroth likes this.
  5. Saladid

Saladid Avatar

keep trying on the bow front

ldykllr likes this.
  6. ldykllr

ldykllr Avatar

No weapon restock this weekend, will restock end of this week. There are wolf and bear heads available at my Diamond Fields location (a few hundred wolf heads, maybe 80 bear heads).

hroth likes this.
  7. ldykllr

ldykllr Avatar

This week was maple and iron week for + Weapon Damage weapons! This week we will have more maple bows (perhaps even rock maple, I kinda like these for the extra crit damage - they will be priced higher due to resource cost), pine bows, and copper/bronze weapons. Expect to see restock by Sunday!

hroth likes this.
  8. ldykllr

ldykllr Avatar

Some new stock (copper halberds and a few pine bows with supple strings) as well as onyx and diamond at low prices! Also, buy orders for suet (10 @ 1250) up on my Diamond Fields vendor.

hroth likes this.
  9. ldykllr

ldykllr Avatar

Have updated the posting with pictures of wares because I'm tired of typing (and people hate reading). I will update the decor vendor list the same way (once I get back to my vendor). More stuff coming this weekend, including ward gems (some unsocketed and socketed armor as well)

hroth likes this.
  10. Daigoji Gai

Daigoji Gai Avatar

Visiting Elad's location now!
    Dem bows!:p

hroth and ldykllr like this.
  11. ldykllr

ldykllr Avatar

Restock at Elad's Armory location and more restock coming this weekend to Diamond Fields! Also will be restocking furniture and will have Yule items in stock!

hroth likes this.
  12. Jace3

Jace3 Avatar

If you aren't using a weapon made by Robyn you are cheating yourself! Robyn makes the best weapons in all of Britannia. Stop in today and purchase a few you will be glad you did.

hroth and ldykllr like this.
  13. ldykllr

ldykllr Avatar

Restock at Elad's of mid-range halberds and some nice Cotton Epic Chest pieces. More restock later this week towards the holiday!

hroth likes this.
  14. ldykllr

ldykllr Avatar

Restock at Elad's, some nice pieces up! Check out the main post above!

hroth likes this.
  15. ldykllr

ldykllr Avatar

Items up at my new shop in Beregost (outside Kingsport, left when you zone in from docks, follow to bridge and I'm on the corner). More restock coming later this week!

hroth likes this.
  16. ldykllr

ldykllr Avatar

Beregost has a few new items, other locations will have some new stuff probably in the next week :) Also, be a look out on an upcoming sale at the end of the month, dependent on the masterwork changes incoming with R38!

hroth likes this.
  17. ldykllr

ldykllr Avatar

All Armory items are on sale at all three locations! Check it out :)

hroth and Fiero like this.
  18. ldykllr

ldykllr Avatar

Vendors have been restocked with various items! Lots of stuff still half-off as I'm too lazy to change them. Bows and plate armor (and maybe some chain!) coming next week!

hroth likes this.
  19. ldykllr

ldykllr Avatar

Some restock up, but not a lot. Bad week for enchanting and masterworking, so no exceptionals. Will have more stuff coming this weekend (hopefully)!

Sara Dreygon and hroth like this.
  20. ldykllr

ldykllr Avatar

Some restock, got a mix of mid-range and some nice items on a few vendors. Deco restocked a little bit. Bows, blades, as well as a new vendor for adventuring supplies (in Beregost) coming in the next week or two!

hroth and Sara Dreygon like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.