Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Rug Placement Bug - 2-Story Row Shogun Home

Discussion in 'Release 38 Bug Forum' started by Cairo Hayden, Feb 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cairo Hayden

Cairo Hayden Avatar

1. Title: Issues with rug placements depending on what rug and where you try and place. Only used two rugs, don't have the time to test each and everyone of them but clearly you can see this is a bug if you try it yourself.
    2. Reproduction Rate: 100%
    3. Blocker? Not really but needs to be fixed for deco purposes
    4. Details: Listed below in greater detail
    5. Steps to Reproduce: Read details below and try it in this home
    6. User Specs: Irrelevant
    In photo one you can see me trying to place the huge rectangle rug but unable to do so as I can in the other 2-story row homes. This floor is same dimensions as far as I can tell with other home on this main part of the floor and has no blockers around the rug to stop it.
    [​IMG]
    In this second photo, I have attempted to place a smaller rectangle rug(dark red floral) and I don't even see the rug itself like in the photo above, just won't let me place it period. If I drag it around the edges of the room I can get the smaller rug to show up but partially through walls and stuff but unable to place.
    [​IMG]
    In this third photo, I was able to place larger rug upstairs on second floor
    [​IMG]
    If i attempted to place the smaller rug upstairs, if I tried placing near the door way ahead in the photo, I could get rug to show up in red, however, if I tried to place it in the center of where this big rug is in above photo, it would not show my cursor in with a red X through it, rather if I release the rug it will vanish. Does not fall to floor below it, but if I pick up rug exactly where I dropped it I can retrieve it. I also have same issue in the back room on the first floor trying to place the smaller rug. Disappears like it is dropping through the floor rather then on the floor.
    [​IMG]

Sorry if it's not detailed enough or confusing. Would be happy to arrange a meeting in-game if anyone wishes to see how this is working. I also notice when trying to place things on the front porch where I'd think I could place small items, they seem to slip through the steps and not actually on the steps. Might also look into that. As I continue trying to add other deco to this house I will keep you posted if I run into other bugs :)

Small cabinet has limited places you can actually place it on main floor. You can drag it across the floor and it will go green, red, green, red in spots. Almost like there is something invisible blocking it. :(

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
  2. Tazar

Tazar Avatar

Bug Entered. Thank you for reporting. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.