Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Ruined Keep feedback

Discussion in 'Release 54 Feedback Forum' started by Xkillerz, May 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xkillerz

Xkillerz Avatar

First of all a cool surprise to suddenly see a tier 10+ zone. Funny thing I was in this zone earlier last week and I was thinking like hey there should be a boss at the top and now with this release, there is. :)

With the EVL guild, we already managed to kill Goruk after a few tries.

Now the feedback:

However, the loot is pretty bad for high hp mobs if I need to be honest. We only found 1 yellow supply bag in 3 hours. While we should have found few blue and maybe 1 orange from the Goruk kills. This needs to be improved for players to consistent hunt there. Since this are the highest hp normal mobs in the game now? but its a good taste for higher zones to come. Also, the ancient obsidian bear should have better skinning loot. Superior ores and resources in higher zones?

Further, I feel higher level mobs should have higher minimum loot in general across the game. I totally understand some drops are rare and will not drop every time. I can't see yet what supply bags can drop from the higher hp mobs. Maybe it's very rare right now. To give another example killing indigno and getting a tiny bit of gold a garlic is not really great. Yes, there is a small chance to get his weapon but talking about minimum loot you get more consistent. Rare must stay rare.

The positive thing about the high amount of trolls in this zone. This turned in a good area to farm crafting mats for bone armor.

Also, there is an issue with the high hp regeneration of the mobs in the Ruined Keep zone. I think Borak is intended but I see tork dal and normal trolls also regenerating to much getting hit a few 100 and then getting it back 2 times before going down.

Overall keep up the good work making harder zones just work a bit on the loot rewards on the harder mobs and it will all come fine.

Last edited: May 31, 2018
    Dhanas likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.