Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Ruins of ravensmoor magician apprentice quest

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by DavidDC, Jul 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DavidDC

DavidDC Programmer Moderator SOTA Developer

07/16/2018 12:58
    Title: Ruins of ravensmoor magician apprentice quest
    Reproduction Rate:Cant reproduct quest says its done
    Blocker?Yes
    Details: I remember going everywhere in dungeon trying to find that last missing canopic jar cause i think there is 5 he kept asking me for that and to kill the inquisitor which i never found (unless its that lich at the end which have another name). Then i told him i killed the inquisitor (maybe i lied to him?) but now i am stuck with the 4 canopic jar in inventory and quest cant seem to be redone. (the real problem is the jar being on me still, not sure if thats supose to happen or if i still have to complet the quest or find that 5th)
    Steps to Reproduce:Not sure
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8) System RAM: 16322
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 745 GPU RAM: 4063
    SotA.Win.64.805.Date.07.10.18
    Area: Dungeon1_DragonBoneCrypt
    Area Display Name: Ruins of Ravensmoor
    Loc: (-7.5, 0.0, 86.4)
    Debug: RHVuZ2VvbjFfRHJhZ29uQm9uZUNyeXB0fHwoLTcuNDk3LCAwLjAwMywgODYuNDI3KXwoMCwgLTAuNDQ1LCAwLCAwLjg5NSl8LTUyLjc0OTYxfDIyLjQyMDM3fDguNDEzNjI4

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

@devilcult, i did this a week or so ago (and got my ass kicked). there are only four. you use them to summon the inquisitor. if the lich you killed was already up and floating around, that was the wrong one.

Tila Tenderfoot likes this.
  3. DavidDC

DavidDC Programmer Moderator SOTA Developer

Well i had the 4 jar, runned around whole dungeon 4 time, only other monster i saw that was suspicious and coudl be related to quest was the forsaken ghost 34k hp which did nothing so i killed him to see if something would happen, but yeah i dunnoh what i had to do, but the magician now say quest complet and i cant get ride of those quest items.

FrostII likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.