Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Second enchant, only 2 options coming up?

Discussion in 'Crafting, Harvesting, Salvage, & Agriculture' started by Mac2, Feb 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

2. By Tor

By Tor Avatar

I wonder if that has something to do with the future crafting specialization that will be released in the next (or future) release? The devs had mentioned that crafting specialization allows you to pick bonuses depending on how high of a level you are in crafting specialization.

3. Elrond

Elrond Avatar

Got same bug

[​IMG]

4. Jefe

Jefe Avatar

One thought I had was option 3 was a missing GM enabled enchantment. A place holder index that never got filled in. Thus it appears as if you only have 2.

5. kaeshiva

kaeshiva Avatar

Possibly related to particular enchants not showing up on particular items (ie, no major int ever shows up on any back item, no major strength shows up on wings) as if there is a bug somehow limiting the enchant pool.

I have seen this happen before, in the early days when there were fewer options in the pool - I managed to put 4 mw on something, and was low enough level that there were only 2 more options "left" in the pool for the 5th so those are the only 2 it gave me. Which made sense at the time.

6. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

7. runicpaine

runicpaine Avatar

I've confirmed this is an issue with multiple types of items/slots. I've only tested using GM skill or higher. Occasionally only 2 options are showing up randomly. I'm guessing something with the table may be screwy. It could possibly be a result of some ground work being laid down for the extra options that are planned for release 64. Table/Array expanded but values not defined yet?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.