1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

Selling Adventurer Experience

Discussion in 'Vendor Locations & Misc Services' started by Jackdepirate, Jun 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jackdepirate

Jackdepirate Avatar

Selling xp to anyone who would like to purchase.
    Parties will consist of me and whoever wants the xp, be it 1 customer or up to 4 other customers. We will attenuate every hour and have time for breaks in between attenuations. All you have to do is be in group with me and be close enough to gain xp. Preferably you need to be at your computer and able to move your character around if need be, and reachable through discord.

All loot collected during this process will be sold and split into even shares for everyone at the end. So you will receive a fair chunk of gold as well as xp. In terms of any artifact drops or supply bundles we will roll on each of them at the end and the winning roll takes the item.

I will be matching @Mac2 prices which are as follows

$12.50/1m or $10/1m for orders of 10m or more
    example:
    1 million xp = $12.50
    10 million xp = $100
    20 million xp = $200

Payment must be made up front before we start to farm your xp so as to insure I don't get burned on payment and xp will be delivered within a week (if not same day) after purchase. I will do up to a maximum of 10m a day.

If something comes up and you need to be refunded, I can refund you the full amount if we haven't started to get your xp, but if you have paid $100 for 10m and we only get 5m, you will be charged $12.50 per million and only be refunded $37.50.

I will only take a maximum payment of 100$ per person at a time, so if you want 50m xp, you'll pay for the 10m first, and then we will go from there if you still want more after we have farmed up your experience.

Please contact me on the forums in private messages, or right in this thread if you would like to purchase xp. Any transaction discussion will take place on the forums, if you message me in discord about buying xp I will ask you to please message me on the forums.

I'm looking forward to working for you ;)
    Jack Pirate [OWL]

2. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

I know jack, good player, I endorse this message LOL.

Jackdepirate likes this.
  3. Kyri

Kyri Avatar

Grouped w/ Jack this week. He's an absolute beast.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.