1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

Selling Knight Benefactor Pledge

Discussion in 'House & Lot Listings (WTS/WTB)' started by Whyterose Flowers, Aug 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whyterose Flowers

Whyterose Flowers Avatar

So to clarify, selling my pledge now isn't possible because it is linked to Steam, correct?

2. Solazur

Solazur Avatar

wrong...

Sarah.. whom I shall dub the "uber efficient" can take are of that nicely. Contact CS, they are quite fast about replies.

Whyterose Flowers likes this.
  3. Whyterose Flowers

Whyterose Flowers Avatar

Wow ok thank you for the info! I really appreciate it!

4. Whyterose Flowers

Whyterose Flowers Avatar

I just received email from Sarah, and it is not possible to unlink my account from Steam now, and I have claimed items from my account in-game as well. I never dreamed I would have a need to sell my account, but am in the process of selling it now. I will miss everyone I have met in game and on the forums, but getting home to see my mother asap is priority 1.

Bom likes this.
  5. Solazur

Solazur Avatar

well bummer that....

6. Bom

Bom Avatar

I thought only the basic $45 pledge could not be unlinked from Steam, but the rest of the account could be for a fee of $25? Did she not mentioning paying a $25 fee to have most of the account unlinked?

If that is not the case anymore, then everyone should really avoid linking their account to Steam now!

7. Whyterose Flowers

Whyterose Flowers Avatar

I was told unlinking my account from Steam now is not possible, I had no idea I would need to sell my pledge, but yes good to know about Steam for future purchases.

Bom likes this.
  8. Bom

Bom Avatar

Do you have any other games on Steam? Maybe you could just sell your Steam account?

9. Whyterose Flowers

Whyterose Flowers Avatar

I have many games on Steam so that is not an option.

My account could not be sold, but everything on it is now gone and I will not be returning to the game. I hope the game is successful, but having to part with everything I had, and taking a loss for it is rough. Thankfully I can visit my mother before she passes now.

Thank you all for the kind Private Messages I have received.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
    Astor Cerberus likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.