Separate keybinding for entering and exiting combat

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by Gwendolyn Obscuro, Feb 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gwendolyn Obscuro

Gwendolyn Obscuro Bug Hunter

There is a keybinding to toggle in and out of combat but I'd really like to have separate keys to put me in or take me out of combat. If the change was instantaneous it wouldn't really matter but there is a lot of delay after hitting the toggle button.

The result of this is if I am getting attacked (and sent back in to combat) its really hard to hit that small 'out of combat' time frame if I need to summon my pet to me. Or sometimes I think I was sent back to combat so I click the toggle again just as the animation shows me out of combat.

Also for some reason playing my harp takes me out of combat (hope this is changed for bards!). So if I play my harp and click the toggle combat button to start fighting but an enemy arrow beats me to it I just put myself out of combat and ended up taking a potion I didn't mean to take.

FrostII likes this.
  2. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

Hahah, yeah, the toggle combat loop is real. @Cordelayne please find us a good meme for this.

Not to step on the great idea, but it would almost be better if they just fixed the core problem. How would that work?

Cordelayne likes this.
  3. Cordelayne

Cordelayne Bug Hunter

4. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

Hahahah!

Cordelayne likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.