Serenite Merchant City

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by Duke William of Serenite, Aug 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duke William of Serenite

Duke William of Serenite Avatar

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

I would like to present Serenite's Grand Opening. Serenite is conveniently located in Grumvald right next to the floating stones. Our town is currently seeking other merchants. If you do not have a vendor yet and are working on it please message me. I am also literally giving away items on my vendor to attract customers in the player market place. I will be doing this frequently to keep people coming, and to want and check our vendors. Last I checked there are a few housing items on the vendor.

Why do you want your vendor in Serenite? For one business is all about location location and location. Serenite is the first player owned city on the road in Grumvald. Two Serenite is a player owned town. That means I will make sure that everyone who lives there will have a vendor. On top of that I sell things on my vendor at a very low cost and I am advertising it on the forms to attract customers to shop in Serenite.

We will also be showcased this Saturday at Duke Gregaoir's Welcome Quest. If you are serious about your crafting and want to live in a place that will sell your wares, Serenite is for you.

Serenite is an Order of Vengeance city and all guild members live there free of cost. For the pre-alpha testing anyone is more than welcome to live there free of cost. Message me if you are interested.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.