1. Here you will find official announcements and updates. These announcements are also linked in the Official SotA Discord server.
    We encourage comments from the community! To keep the announcements official, we ask that comment threads be created in the General forums for player input.

Thanks!

Server Maintenance 4-5pm CST today February 5th

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by BurningToad, Feb 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BurningToad

BurningToad Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Hello!

We will be doing some server maintenance today starting at 4pm CST. The game server will be unavailable at this time. We expect the server to be unavailable for an hour or less. At the same time, we will be releasing a new patch that will be needed to play once the game server comes back up. This maintenance is to address the periodic connection icons and issues that can occur currently on the live server. We are sorry about the downtime, but things will improved once we are back up!

2. Godra

Godra Avatar

Connection issues minus downtime to fix said connection issues = priceless!!! Well worth it to me!!! I hate those flashing connection boxes in game.

3. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

@BurningToad can you please do maintenance just like Legends of Aria where I lose items in the process? That is sooooo fun. Thx.

I take Shroud's level of minimal downtime record and expect other small indie mmo games to have the same level of competence. Unfortunately, they don't.

Retlaw, CICI and Vladamir Begemot like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.