Several deed together to "form" a larger one

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by Lilith Ayin, Jul 10, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

Hi friends!
    I have one city-sized deed and two village-sized deed.
    I'm only using the city-size deed, and I'm thinking of getting two more village-size deed, and placing them all together to have, in total, the size of a keep, but divided into plots and with the possibility of putting several types of buildings.
    Since I see being able to get a keep-size deed very, very far away, do you think it's a good idea?
    Anyone have several deed together so that they look like a bigger deed, and that I can visit, to see how it looks, please?

2. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

If you have the hard drive space, you could install the QA Client and try this on QA. On QA you are given a bunch of COTO’s so you could buy the lot deeds and place them and then see what you think?

Just a suggestion.

Lilith Ayin likes this.
  3. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

I wanted to see if I could join the two plots with castle walls, without leaving too much gap between the two plots.
    I have claimed two village together and I have verified that it is perfect, without gaps, as if it were a single plot.
    But your idea is great, I keep it in my mind for my next madness. Thank you! :)

Anpu likes this.
  4. Sarek

Sarek Avatar

Check out my lots in Spite (Therdan Redwauld), Have two city together and six village grouped also. I went with a wilderness look with the City lots and it works far better than walls, if you manage to get a place with good trees between it blends perfectly and looks natural.

Lilith Ayin and Anpu like this.
  5. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

i have two village and a row lined up in stinging tree hollow. it takes a lot of trial and error to get the lots as close to each other as they can be, but this is the seam between the two villages, making a courtyard entrance for the main home: the rightmost row of pavers is on the other lot. it's a couple of pixels off, but i'm not sure if i just need to unclaim the lots and try to shift it over a bit more.

[​IMG]

Anpu and Lilith Ayin like this.
  6. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

I have visited both houses, how beautiful!
    And they are perfect, they look like a single terrain.
    Thank you so much for showing me, now I just need to get a couple more village deeds or one town deed to be the size of a keep.
    Thanks to both of you!

Anpu and Sarek like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.