Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

several "Vahold" typos in Conversations and in the Journal

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Daenerys Targaryen, Dec 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mischievous Dragon

Mischievous Dragon Riparian Reaper

12/9/2017 5:32 PM
    Title: several "Vahold" typos in Conversations and in the Journal
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? no
    Details:
    several "Vahold" typos in Conversations and in the Journal

Expected: 'Valhold'
    Result: 'Vahold'

1)
    A bounty hunter told me I took out their target and insisted I take credit for the kill.
    To claim the bounty, I'm supposed to turn in the official slip to a bounty master in one of these cities:
    Resolute, Brittany Estates, Desolis, Vahold, or Blood Bay.

Resource ID: 810.Text
    Source Comment: JournalEntries, 810 Text

2)
    That's decent of you, but no thanks. I've got my pride.
    I'm not going to take any credit for your kill. Take the slip.
    Bring it to a bounty master in Resolute, Brittany Estates, Desolis, Vahold, or Blood Bay to claim your bounty.

Resource ID: 2cab674fdfe5c9e7
    Source Comment: dialog query txt negative {RandomEncounters/Caesonia,RandomEncounters/Ostryd,RandomEncounters/Garrit,RandomEncounters/Ranulf}

3)
    Then it's agreed. You'll take credit for for the bounty. Here's your slip.
    Bring it to a bounty master in Resolute, Brittany Estates, Desolis, Vahold, or Blood Bay to claim your bounty.

Resource ID: 42a0667050debfbf
    Source Comment: dialog query txt positive {RandomEncounters/Caesonia,RandomEncounters/Ostryd,RandomEncounters/Garrit,RandomEncounters/Ranulf}

4)
    Valhold is on the isle of Norgard. Go northwest from Estgard until you hit the mountains.
    If you're looking for a bounty master in Vahold, Bjorn is usually just inside the front gates.

Resource ID: 59c2a8f6a8011dbb
    Source Comment: dialog response {RandomEncounters/Caesonia,RandomEncounters/Ostryd,RandomEncounters/Garrit,RandomEncounters/Ranulf}

5)
    Bounty masters assign targets and award bounties to hunters like me.
    If you're looking for one, check Resolute, Brittany Estates, Desolis, Vahold, and even Blood Bay.

Resource ID: 7f39114b9bee1134
    Source Comment: dialog response {RandomEncounters/Caesonia,RandomEncounters/Ostryd,RandomEncounters/Garrit,RandomEncounters/Ranulf}

6)
    Valhold is on the isle of Norgard. Go northwest from Estgard until you hit the mountains.
    If you're looking for a bounty master in Vahold, he might be just inside the front gates.

Resource ID: 905563c1ae28a2fa
    Source Comment: dialog response {RandomEncounters/Gesa Van Winckel,RandomEncounters/Landgarda,RandomEncounters/Magi,RandomEncounters/Bjorn,RandomEncounters/Sevestre}

Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    SotA.EarlyAccess.QA.Win.64.601.Date.12.07.17

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.