Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Shopkeepers: Pay Attention To Your Clients!

Discussion in 'Release 20 Feedback' started by drrhodes, Aug 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drrhodes

drrhodes Avatar

For R20, shopkeepers seem to have developed this nasty habit of walking away while in the middle of a transaction. After carefully selecting what I can afford to buy and what I am willing to sell, the sales window drops because the shopkeeper has wandered away! :mad:

I know I'm just a lowly avatar, but I deserve some respect, I think. Maybe what I need is a "pidgeonhole" emote to keep that shopkeeper in place. :rolleyes:

Seriously, it's a bit annoying though. :(

Edit: Ooops, I think I meant "Buttonhole". Some of you youngsters won't remember, but back in ancient times, people once gathered and shopped in person! If someone started to walk away in the middle of your sentence, you could put your finger through a button hole in their jacket to keep them in place. I think that's the phrase.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2015
  2. Bowen Bloodgood

Bowen Bloodgood Avatar

First actual shopkeep I talked to did that. Talk about rude! Anyone would be annoyed.

3. Soulicide

Soulicide Avatar

+1
    I was trying to talk to the alchemist in Ardoris to buy some stuff. While I had the buy window open he just decided to wander away. I guess going to stare at the wall in the alley was more important than making a sale.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.