Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Shouldn't have to wear wings to get speed bump, wings = fish head

Discussion in 'Release 62 QA Feedback' started by xadoor, Jan 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xadoor

xadoor Avatar

"
    Backpacks (Strength & Carry Capacity), Cloaks (Defense & Attack Speed), Wings (Dexterity & Move Rate) and Quivers (Dexterity & Ammo Recovery).
    "

can a quiver pattern be applied to wings or are we forcing people to wear WINGS if they want the move rate? I find wearing wings a lesser version of wearing a fish for a head(see fish head thread elsewhere). Thou depending what else is available maybe I don't want that stat anyway.

amarious and John Markus like this.
  2. Dhanas

Dhanas Avatar

I would ask also why no int? Just dex and str.

3. Synergy Blaize

Synergy Blaize Avatar

My 2 cents...

I really do not understand, why they are limiting buffs to certain items?

The Devs have said, that the reason we are getting NEW Backslot items is because Players were displeased with having ONLY the shroud providing Backslot stats.

Which is 100% TRUE, but DID THE DEV's SERIOUSLY UNDERSTAND that many of us were unhappy that we all looked the same in a group? (Because we wore the Shroud in combat, ONLY because it had Stats on it)

Now we will have players delegated to Strength = Backpacks, Wings = Dex..... etc...

So again, we will all kinda be the same (although stats will be more identifiable due to the new limitations of backslot items)

Why don't the Devs embrace our desire to have our own individual look for our character & let ALL backslot items be enchanted the way we choose, for our individual template/preferred appearance?

4. Shift

Shift Avatar

I agree.. its stupid, I don't want to wear stupid wings to get a dex, movement speed buff. I wanna wear my cloak and get the buffs I want.

Synergy Blaize likes this.
  5. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

I have to agree with you. Although the new feature is better than before (can make some simple cloaks with relatively average skills that is better than the shroud) it's not really giving us the freedom to choose how we look and get the stats we want.

Wouldn't it have been better to just let us make cloaks, choose our own stats, and then apply the pattern of the look we want? Make all back slot items one category but interchangeable with regards to looks.

All goes back to the poor (IMO) crafting system design of making stats random while crafting instead of letting us choose what we want.

Synergy Blaize likes this.
  6. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

The best combo to me is defense + attack speed. My problem with it is that the hacks they have applied to cloaks (offsets) look absolutely horrible -- so much so that I don't want to wear a cloak.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.