Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Shutters on Stucco 3-story Row Houses with Alcoves: Part 2

Discussion in 'Release 36 Feedback Forum' started by Fister Magee, Nov 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cinder Sear

Cinder Sear Avatar

Reference:
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...stucco-3-story-row-houses-with-alcoves.69563/

Hey thanks so much!! Things look a lot better....... except I wouldn't be making this post in the bug forum if everything were alright! ;)

So, you added shutters to make the houses look pretty great side-by-side.. thank-you so much! I've opened them all up and have found something odd.. the window installer has made the window shutters open at different angles between the houses!! haha.. take a look:

[​IMG][​IMG]

Can you make both houses open shutters at the same angles (your game, but I think the 45 degree ones look nicest)? Please and thanks! :D My OCD thanks you!

Bonus request (again): This location... no chance of turning the two house lots (the only ones, and they're mine!) around to face the beautiful view is there? :D It would take some path maneuvering (world builders?), so I doubt it.. but c'mon! :)

2. Cinder Sear

Cinder Sear Avatar

Alright, my post was moved to feedback from bugs.. as they wish! :) Have at it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.