Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Sigmoox's Suggestions for glorious benefit of Portalarium

Discussion in 'Release 10 Feedback' started by Sigmoox, Sep 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sigmoox

Sigmoox Avatar

Hello,

I am the legendary alpha-beta tester Sigmoo X, here to bring you suggestions for glorious benefit of Portalarium.

-Tell WoW to keep their skill tree. Lets get freedom like ultima.. not a limiting/basic skill trees.

-Keep the overhead map , but allow players the ability to walk the world on foot if they want (switching back and forth whenever/where-ever).
    .....I am assuming this would require a lot of work (more map creation etc), but I think its very worth it. It would make many people very happy and is a compromise.

-Glyph system is fine, I don't know why people struggle so hard to understand it. Maybe I have above average intelligence but I was able to make sense of it and customize bars locked and unlocked easily.

-Music is amazing but.... there's not enough of it. It repeats a lot.

Music, animations, sound-levels, and etc will change greatly I assume; so I will stop here for now.

Sigmoo X.

Jynx, Net, TheCaptain and 2 others like this.
  2. Sigmoox

Sigmoox Avatar

3. rune_74

rune_74 Avatar

I think people would be disappointed if they were able to walk map to map...when many of those maps will repeat...

Net likes this.
  4. Amber Raine

Amber Raine Community Ambassador (FR)

The map has already taken more hits to it then can be counted. I still like the first map we all got to see that Daniele created. Personally if they were to do any switching. I would like to have the opportunity to change back to that first map.

Ned888 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.