Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

silver node in vertas pass causes character to become immobile

Discussion in 'Release 31 Bug Forum' started by DragonScale, Jul 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DragonScale

DragonScale Avatar

7/7/2016 9:51 PM
    Title: silver node in vertas pass causes character to become immobile
    Reproduction Rate: not sure
    Blocker? yes
    Details: after I went into vertas pass, I harvested the first silver node near the entrance and got meticulous x5 and I turned around and walked a few steps then totally froze. I chose the 'follow' option which allowed me to move but if I tried moving on my own the WASD keys were unresponsive. I was able to click on different parts of the interface such as inventory, escape/game options, the chat window and non-combat bar. I had to click on the chat window with mouse to do /bug but the keyboard wouldn't let me bring the chat window up by hitting enter. Also I'm unable to turn my camera in any direction.
    Steps to Reproduce: I think it has something to do with the pvp confirmation. I tried healing my guildmate and it happened again after I said 'onward' or clicked OK etc.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8) System RAM: 8122
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 GPU RAM: 2016
    SotA.EarlyAccess.Win.64.441.Date.07.06.16
    Area: VertasPass
    Loc: (301.2, 22.2, 186.9)

Last edited: Jul 8, 2016
    Ancev likes this.
  2. Ancev

Ancev Avatar

When she followed me her character moved but it was just being dragged by mine. odd.

3. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Hi, and thank you for reporting! Have you been able to reliably reproduce this issue since it first occurred?

4. DragonScale

DragonScale Avatar

No progress to report here as I don't play PVP very often. I will try to make a point of playing PVP again and see if it happens again. When not in PVP, I have no issue with the first silver node.

5. Ancev

Ancev Avatar

This is still happening, doesn't have anything to do with the silver node. I was just fighting Couldin on QA and the pvp confirmation window popped up and my spells no longer could target me.. I was rooted but I could still chat if I left clicked into the chat window... then after I submit the text entry, I have to left click in the chat box again to type something... odd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.