Single Player experience? a few questions/ideas?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by VZ_, Jul 20, 2023.

1. VZ_

VZ_ Avatar

i am curious about checking out the single player experience. i dont have the time or patience to play the grind of an online world, but i am interested in exploring everything SotA has to offer in basically god mode, lol.

is there a way to use cheats or console commands or otherwise edit character stats? gold? I basically just want to run through the world and explore it without investing the huge amount of time it will take to have a meta character. i want to mess with buying lots and decorating houses and towns without grinding for gold.

so, is that possible?

follow up question: does the single player game have all the items of the multiplayer? like all the armors that have been developed over the last decade for the rewards shop or otherwise? does it have all the houses and furniture that has been designed for sale?

is there a way to import the online world's structures into the single player and mess with all the stuff?

thanks all. glad to see this game isn't completely dead. i was a KS backer but i just couldnt get into an MMO. i could do it in the late 90s as a teen but it just doesnt work for me now.

2. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy Bug Hunter

Last edited: Jul 20, 2023
  3. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

What aspects of an MMO do you not like? You may or may not be aware every adventure scene can be entered in as a private instance (Click Options>Multiplayer>Private). You will not see any other people and the entire scene is just for you.

The three Outskirts scenes and all Town scenes are forced in open mode, but for the most part, you will more than likely not even run into anyone.

4. Scanphor

Scanphor Avatar

5. Gia2

Gia2 Avatar

I do have a question about offline as well, is it possible to have a pot offline?

Beaumaris likes this.
  6. Ravalox

Ravalox Chief Cook and Bottle Washer Moderator SOTA Developer

POTs are not accessible offline

Anpu likes this.