Single player/Story hangout Questions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rune_74, Feb 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rune_74

rune_74 Avatar

Since I will be working tomorrow during the hangout I thought it would be a good idea to get a thread to add some questions and let others post any questions that might interest them.

So here goes:

1) Will towns be adjusted to make them feel less empty?
    2) The world map at the moment feels lifeless and underutilized...is there plans to add some details and animations to fix this?
    3)Quests at the moment consist of mostly fedex quests, they don't have a very "ultima" feel, what is planned to fix this?
    4) Is there a plan to increase the NPC's to make areas feel full, knowing this is a issue with performance is there perhaps a slider to add more depending on machines?
    5) Animations need a lot of work, is this planned before release?(Single player concern)
    6) Why can't characters sleep?
    7) Is there budgetary concerns that have caused the push back of features until after soft launch?
    8) Why is "Story & offline issues are only NOW getting strong attention.-RG" this only now starting to get attention when we have been told that all along it was being worked on?

Any one thinks of any other questions feel free to add them!

Last edited: Feb 4, 2016
  2. Rufus D`Asperdi

Rufus D`Asperdi Avatar

Or, you could do as requested and put them in the comments section like everyone else.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2016
    hoylegu, cartodude, Koldar and 4 others like this.
  3. rune_74

rune_74 Avatar

Oh, I'm sorry I never get to go to those. I guess I could...though I think this is a good idea since the hangout will be featuring single player and quests. I post these in that huge section they will get lost in all the property and PoT questions.

I will post them there as well I guess, but I think I will keep this here so people who are interested actually get a chance to get some answers.

4EverLost likes this.
  4. Womby

Womby Avatar

I think the answer is in the question.

5. rune_74

rune_74 Avatar

That's not what we were led to believe, I wouldn't mind finding out the details on that. Not sure why that is an issue?

It seems even this thread is upsetting some of you. I have no idea why.

6. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

You should probably post your questions in the link Rufus provided if you really want them answered. The developers are busy and are probably not going to scour the forum for questions considering they requested questions be posted in that comment section and via the chat room.

7. rune_74

rune_74 Avatar

I did as well, I thought this thread would be good to get people who are interested in this to post some ideas. Other then a comment from @RichardGarriott in another thread that was locked no one would know that they planned to do a singleplayer and quests hangout. Unless I am missing that announcement?

Duchess Fionwyn likes this.
  8. Womby

Womby Avatar

That is a good point. They have not updated their "Hangout of the Avatar - Release 26 Postmortem" post to indicate there will be a session on single player and quests.

Duchess Fionwyn likes this.
  9. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

Excellent! That really is the best place to be posting questions. It streamlines where the developers need to look for questions and saves them quite a bit of time. Since you posted them there I'll be closing this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.