Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

/sit not available for new players?

Discussion in 'Release 36 Bug Forum' started by Echondas, Dec 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Echondas

Echondas Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

Does the /sit emote show up (along with others) in your emotes page, or is it a built-in emote?
    It's not displayed in my emote list -- and , if I type "/sit" in the console - nothing happens.

Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

2. Selene

Selene Avatar

If your character is brand new, you have to go to the bank. (any bank, there is one in soltown inn, for example) and click the "claim rewards" button from the bank interface. That will give you all the standard emotes, and there are MANY others you can learn fron NPCs.

3. Selene

Selene Avatar

Also, welcome to the forums @Echondas ! The new player welcome section of the forum has a lot of helpful information AND is a great place to ask questions. :)

4. Echondas

Echondas Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

Thanks - that worked! Even people in my guild had no idea why I couldn't use that emote! I'd already learned several from NPCs - but the 'default' ones were missing.
    Awesome! :)

Perhaps a suggestion to add to release 37's load-screen "tips"? : " Be sure to check in at the local bank and claim your rewards, which will include standard emotes. Additional emotes can be learned from NPCs and/or other players."
    ?

(or just have the game automatically provide these emotes at some point in the future, without having to 'claim' them?)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.